Traverus Cell Phones

Traverus Cell Phones
Televerus Cell Phones

YTB vs Traverus


See For your self Traverus is easier for everyone

See For your self Traverus is easier for everyone
Call me and see where my team is now

I had over 400 People in YTB!

I HAD OVER 400 PEOPLE IN YTB Travel!
WHY DID I SWITCH to Traverus Travel
LISTEN FOR YOUR SELF CLICK HERE
toolbar powered by Conduit

Join YTB for Free

Listen many people are being told to dig into thier pockets and get in position for some big announcement. and YTB Franchise "considerations". Listen I got a Call Yesterday from someone who was not told by a family Member that they could Join YTB for Free.

Like I tell people if its so good then let me join for free and show me how to recruit people and and earn the $500 to get started as an RTA from profit. Fact is if you Sell 6 other people to get started in YTB That is only $300 in your Pocket you are Still Short $200 to get started.

Thats the reality of it now imagine your paying $50 a month still trying to make back your first $500 investment. In this Economy it is going to take you awhile to find 6 people to give you $500.

Join YTB for free and see the response you get when you show people the business and then tell them $500! If you are still friends after that.

Join Traverus and then Call them up and say hey you can get started now for under $200. Watch the difference. It's simple and that is how different it is working Traverus than it is YTB. More people are able to Join. That is Why 80% of the entire company in Traverus Got a Check Last Week!

It took YTB 3 years to get 3k people...Traverus did it in 6 months.

It took YTB 5 years to get 10k people...Traverus did 10k in a little over a Year.

The writting is on the wall as Traverus is the only Fully International Company in over 98 Countries that we will be the Largest Travel Network.

Monday, September 10, 2007

YTB or Traverus or World Ventures

YTB or Traverus or World Ventures


YTB or Traverus or World Ventures

I have to agree, Expensive programs are good to sell if you have access to a large list of leads. Its a numbers game. But I guarantee I can find MORE people a lot quicker selling a 119.00 dollar program than a 500 dollar one. Has nothing to do with the product as Travel is just that about price. Most of the people who market on the internet and are successful selling big ticket items have LARGE LIST of subscribers. Its a number game. If you are selling a 500 product you are going to have to make a lot more exposures to get people to join.

I agree with Pastor Brewer Why pay $500 for something when you can get the same product for $119. The remaining $380 can be used to fund marketing , a nice gift for the spouse, or to help a family member get started in business as well. I am informed because I have researched both businessess and find I get more ROI from the $119 travel business in terms of business growth potential and compensation. Check it out for yourself - David

David- I thought that you were with YTB. What happened -Paulette


I believe David may have saw what I did. A program that can help more people succeed and build a downline with a $100 product VS a $500.00 Also this company Stared in Nov of 06. Also Traverus has a True CTA Certified Travel agent relationship vs YTB RTA Referring Travel Agent relationships.

Pastor Brewer
515-277-6462
YTB Or Traverus